jeudi 25 juillet 2013

Sun on my shoulder #2

Episode #2 pour cette robe aux épaules dénudées, en effet je vous l'ai déjà montrée ici, mais en noir et avec un legging... J'ai tellement aimé la coupe et la matière que je l'ai vite re-commandée en rayures ! Merci Asos et merci les soldes.
 
 Episode #2 for this dress with bared shoulders, indeed I've already shown here, but in black and with a legging... I have enjoyed so much the shape and the fabric that I quickly re-ordered it with stripes ! Thank you Asos and thank you sales.
 





 *
Robe / Dress : Asos
Chaussures / Sandales : Zara
Ceinture / Belt : Avant-Première

5 commentaires :

Abbie a dit…

Love your shoes! xx

fashiontatt.blogspot.com

MateaTPol a dit…

Thank you for comments! I love those shoes and I wanted to buy them last year!

Rossella Padolino a dit…

love the photos and your blog! Would you like to visit my blog? If you want we can follow each-other by Bloglovin and I'm already following you on Bloglovin' too:) :) cheers!
Find out my newest post !
OUTFIT : Geek Tshirt and White Overall !

anoddgirl a dit…

gorgeous outfit!
love the dress and shoes
xx
http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

Tanya a dit…

I really do love your dress and sandals so much! visit me with my warm welcome here on my blog>>

http://www.attraction2fashion.com